Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wishing the sky was this clear today


IMG_1698, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Our beautiful clear skies have given way to very gray clouds and rain. I'm talking some really dark skies here too. When with every blind open in the living room I still have to turn lights on to have any kind of light in here during the day, the sky is dark. I'm not complaining about the rain because living in the desert I know that any rain we get is a good thing. I was just enjoying the sun filled days so much. However, I do have pictures that were shot during the last week that scroll across my screen saver to look at while we go for or couple of days of dark cloud filled skies.

I hope that everyone is having a good Thursday so far, and that the weather is isn't to bad.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the new pic uptop and the new colors!! Your description of the skies made me think of spring/summer rainstorms in Indiana and that gave me a huge smile!!!!