Friday, January 9, 2009

A week with Angel


Angel, originally uploaded by torri_g.


While doing the archiving of photo's, I noticed that Angel was the least photographed animal of the mini zoo. So of course that made it clear to me that I needed to see about changing that for this year. So last week I made sure that when I had camera in hand, I was pointing it at her. Angel wasn't so happy with me about that, but I'm sure that with a bribe of a little bit of ham and cheese I can be forgiven. So about my three favorite pictures of Angel from last week. The first one is just Angel being Angel. Laying on the top back of the couch watching the birds outside as the land on the brick wall. She has this wonderful ability to pick the one spot with the least amount of light so she can just blend in with her black fur. The second picture is Angel trying to use her kitty ninja powers of mind control to get Binky Sue to share those chicken wings. Binky Sue sadly had a moment where she lost the battle and wanted to submit to the kitty ninja powers, but Mom thank goodness was there to stop her. The third picture is Angel doing her second most favorite thing...spending time with her girl Sweetpea. Angel can not resist a good snuggling up with her girl on...well on any day for any reason.

It is time for Feline and Furball Friday again, which means time to head over to visit Steve and Pickle and all of the weeks wonderful pets. If you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope that everyone has a great Friday.

Don't everyone fall to the ground at once, but I'm actually getting the link here to take you over to Steve this week. Steve & Pickle's Feline & Furball Friday

1 comment:

Suzanne R said...

Angel is such a pretty girl! Great pictures of her!