Friday, January 2, 2009

Mini Zoo 2008



Picking just a few pictures for a slide show of the mini zoo has been a difficult task here since the animals seem more willing to let me point the camera at them. Some I have posted over the year for my Feline & Furball Friday posts, others I haven't. I'm not about to post all of my favorites because that would probably make a slide show that would be never ending. Going through to archive the mini zoo photo's though left me with the thought that I really need to get more pictures of Miss Stand off Angel kitty, and the evil wonder pair of lovebirds Honey and Mango. I'm looking forward to another year with my mini zoo and all of the antics that I'm sure will happen with them.

It is time once again to head over to visit Steve and Pickle to see all of the great animals of the week. If you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments. This week I will try to make sure that I get back to post the link over to them once the Feline and Furball Friday post is up.

I hope that everyone has a great first weekend of 2009!

No comments: