Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The winner is...


Leave me alone, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Binky Sue is the winner of the title "First one home sick" for 2009! In typical tradition with her, last night I had to give her the reminders about just what temperature she had to be below to be able to leave this house for school today. I still find it strange that I have to lecture this child about the fact that she needs to stay home when her temperature is over 100. I'm sure she would have loved for me not to grab the camera and take a picture, but it seems like the yearly thing to have at least on post of a sick child and since I haven't had many opportunities this school year, she is the one. It is a generalized blah feeling that is taking Binky Sue down for the count here this week. Mild soar throat, congestion, cough, body aches, fever. Hopefully it will not stick around to long, and my bigger hope is that even though Little Bug and myself seem to be showing signs of coming down with the same thing, that maybe it will just move on out of this house. That may be very unrealistic, but I can hope anyway.

No comments: