Friday, January 16, 2009

Sister cats planning their escape


Angel & Eclipse, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I'm pretty sure that Angel and Eclipse are now planning either how to get the camera out of my hands, or how best to escape the house. To tell the truth this picture was shot a couple of weeks ago, because today neither cat, nor dog will stay still long enough for me to get a picture. That would be the sign that they are tired of me and my camera. Guess I'm going to have to see about pictures of the birds for a couple of weeks to give them a break.

It is time for Feline & Furball Friday again. So don't forget to head over to visit Steve and Pickle. If you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope everyone had a great Friday.

1 comment:

Suzanne R said...

One nice thing is that (forgive me, cats) felines have short memories and so will probably be available for shots later on. Sometimes it takes weeks or months for my cats to forget about the camera's flash, though, and turn those trusting eyes on me again when I have the camera out and pointed at them. ;-)