Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Sunrise


IMG_2101, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I don't think I have ever photographed as many sunrises as I have in the last couple of weeks. Every time I'm standing outside in the morning chill the thoughts going through my mind are either I'm crazy, or please let today be a better day for the people I know and care about. The last couple of weeks seem to have been filled with stress, anger, self doubt about doing the right thing, hurt, disappointment, and good grief the list goes on. At some point in time I lost it yesterday. I snapped because I just couldn't take it anymore. I know it happens to everyone, and sometimes it can be the strangest of things that finally sets us off, it happens though.
I'm a very simple person at heart. With my eye's and camera I view the world with all of it's wonderful colors, but when we talk about morals there are but a few options. It is right or wrong...Black or white...there is no room for any gray. Be it family or a stranger that you meet on the street.

I think it may be best to just leave it at that, because this could turn into on heck of a long post otherwise. The basic thing that I want to say here is to anyone that I snapped at yesterday, I'm sorry for it. I just finally hit me level of enough. I'll take the day and regroup, and then be that ear to listen without screaming out my opinions because I think I said more than enough yesterday.

No comments: