Friday, January 23, 2009

Smile Mia


Smile Mia, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I think I have mentioned that in this mini zoo that I have, Mia is the biggest photo ham of the two dogs. There is only one issue taking her picture with the new camera and it has to do with using auto focus. It makes a sound that only she can hear, and if I hold it just right I can feel it. So it makes for an interesting time trying to get her to calm down since she seems to think that the camera is going to attack me in some way. Since finding, and rescuing Mia and her liter mates out of the back ravine during monsoon 2007, she has been Mommy's girl and defender. Which sadly has caused a bit of a problem in the last month between her and Trinity. Throw in a sneaky Trinity doing things adding to the problem, and this Mom was close to ripping her hair out. I'm happy that in the last week though that we have been issue free.
Mia is a Mama's girl that wants to please. She can be found at about all points in time during the day not to far away from me. She always wants to help with cleaning, cooking, or whatever the chore may be. She wants to comfort when I'm upset, she smiles when she is being praised, she cry's and pout's when she has done something that maybe she shouldn't have. Although I'm sure in her one year and so many month puppy mind there is nothing that she isn't supposed to do at least five more times. Last night while shooting the pictures of her every time I said smile Mia the look on her face just got bigger and bigger finally ending up with this picture. Little miss Mia, my very happy puppy girl.

Alright it is Friday again so that means time to head over to visit Steve and Pickle for this weeks Feline, Furball, and Feather's Friday. If you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope that everyone has a great Friday, and I will try to remember to post the link over to Steve's once he posts for the day.

1 comment:

Suzanne R said...

That is truly a big puppy smile! How cute!