Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sunrise


Sunrise, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Another beautiful start to the day here in Arizona. I'm hoping as the day goes by that maybe I can get my brain to kick back in from it's vacation. After all there are things that I need to get done, and having a functioning brain would be a good thing. My most major thought for this morning while looking at the picture's I shot of sunrise is that I finally got the dirt/lint/whatever in the world it was out of the pictures!! I can now shoot with the 17-85 mm lens and not have to do editing clean up! Which for me is a good thing, because when I'm shooting landscape pictures I really prefer to not do any kind of touch ups. I like to just shot it as I see it and leave it alone.

I hope that everyone has a very wonderful Tuesday.

No comments: