Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sibling Sunday Insanity



IMG_1980, originally uploaded by torri_g.




Back to beautiful weather here in Arizona this weekend, and we have been getting a lot of packing up stuff to head to donation done. But of course since it is Sunday we had to take some time to goof around and what better way than to head out to the back yard with Mom's camera in hand. Alright, so I'm pretty sure the girls would have preferred if I had not come up with the idea at all, but they tried to do all the things that I asked them to. Okay, okay, okay...so I didn't really ask them I kind of just told them that they were doing this for me. Geez! They did have fun though and that is what counts most, and now I'm not the only female in this family that looks insane doing strange things in the back yard.


This month is flying by and so is the school year since we are within a week of progress reports coming home. Binky Sue has college and financial aid work shop this week, plus the studying for the February 7th ACT continues. Sweetpea and Little Bug just seem to be in relax mode with school right now, which is always a good thing. We never need them all three stressing at the same time. The reason for the pictures for today's entry...well this weekend has kind of been just like this with them. Kind of a mild bouncing around, running at me from all directions, and jumping up and down trying to be the one that I focus my attention on. I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to them returning to school tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope that everyone has had a weekend filled with time spent with those you care about the most. Oh and I hope that this is a week filled with good things for everyone.


No comments: