Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of 2008



Here we are just a little over two hours away from 2009! We are all settled in the house for the night doing our traditional New Year's Eve thing. NOTHING! Alright so not quiet nothing, we had the bad for you meal of wings-n-things and there has been television watching going on. Oh and I spent an insane amount of time picking out pictures for tonight's slide show. So very many people pictures to choose from. It doesn't help speed things along when I think about memories attached to the photo's. It was a great year for people coming for visits, meeting new people, just a really good people year.

I'm still not sure if I'm ready for 2009 to roll around here. Seems like 2008 just went by so quickly. My hopes going into the new year are the same as they have been for most of my years...That come the end of the year I can look back and see all of the good that the year brought clearly, and that any bad is just a foggy memory. I hope that everyone has a great start to the new year, and that there are many good things waiting for all of us. Stay very safe, and enjoy time spent with those you care about most. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: