Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busy house


100_0063, originally uploaded by torri_g.

With just four days left till Christmas my house is not anywhere near as peaceful as the houses in the Christmas villages. There is cleaning to be done, baking that was started last night and more yet to be done, those few lonely unwrapped gifts would like to come out of their hiding place too. I finally broke out my tripod last night though to get some steady pictures of decorations in the house. After the stress of making peanut brittle, because I always start the baking season off with the most stressful thing, getting the camera out was a great way to relax.

I hope that everyone has a good Saturday and that family that has been hit hard with harsh winter weather is staying warm and safe.

No comments: