Thursday, December 25, 2008

A huge surprise!


100_0111, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Well, Army Guy wins hands down in the how to surprise me department. There was a deal made, a trade done, and me in complete shock this afternoon when it made it's way into the house. It may be used but to me it is the most beautiful thing in the world! There is one more lens that I can have with it, and boy did it need to be cleaned, but I have already driven the girls nuts shooting pictures of them with it. Oh and I should mention the poor animals that have gone into hiding to avoid me. One of my most favorite things on the camera is the grip and the fact that now when shooting with the camera turned to the side there is a shutter button on the grip which makes it so much easier. Now to make a list of all the places I need to head out to with the Canon EOS 20D camera. Before that though I better finish cleaning it up.

Army Guy, you are the best! Thank you so very much, and I love you!

No comments: