Sunday, December 28, 2008

Need warmth


Warmth, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I know we haven't been cold for as long as a good share of the rest of the nation, but I'm going to complain about being cold! In the last 24 hours if I don't have a cup of coco or coffee to warm my hands with, oh and the rest of me, I'm freezing. Taking the dogs out has become a very drawn out ordeal of me making sure I have enough warm layers on, and making sure that I'm taking Miss Mia out because she also seems to hate the bitter cold and wants to just hurry up and get back inside. I know I grew up in Nebraska, I know we have lived a great many places where winter is more than a couple of weeks long, but I swear after living in Arizona for four years now if it isn't over 60 degrees outside I feel like I'm freezing to death.

Alright that is enough complaining out of me this morning. I will be back later today with the standard sibling post. Before I can do that though I'm going to make the girls sit for some portraits. If you haven't guessed yet, I'm so completely loving the new camera Army Guy got me for Christmas. Even better though is he went out and picked up the second lens for it last night. By the end of today the girls will probably start looking forward to the end of their Christmas break. Everyone have a good day, and try to stay warm.

No comments: