Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Look Back At 2008


Been busy doing end of year clean up. Which mean after the cleaning up of all thing holiday related, I try to sit and make sure that I have backed up all of my photo's of the year. This year has taken me a lot longer than most because of having done so many portraits, trips, wedding, and so very many just random things. I'm happy to say that everything is backed up and ready to enter 2009 and all of the pictures that I'm sure I will taking. Of course backing up means I'm taking time to look at the pictures, so I picked just a few of my favorite sights of this year for a slide show. I think tomorrow will be pictures of people, and then animals for Friday.

I hope that everyone had a good day today, and tomorrow I hope everyone stays safe with ringing in the new year.

No comments: