Monday, December 29, 2008

Putting off what I should be doing


Just a splash, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I should be trying to get my house back in order since Christmas is done, but I'm not. I should be trying to finish up laundry, but I'm not. I'm sure I can come up with a very long boring list of things that I should be doing, but let's just face it...I'm not doing any of them! The crazy up and down weather of the last few days has left me not feeling so great here, and I'm wondering if I'm ever going to get through the things that need to be done. Thank goodness they won't do themselves though. Because we all know that only Mom really knows how to get stuff done. The girls however are great at helping Mom do things that they view as fun. Like dropping the cherries into the sparkling cider so Mom can test out camera and lens. To bad for portraits yesterday they couldn't be as helpful. I swear I will never get the three of them to smile, have eyes open, mouths closed, not moving in the same picture.

Alright enough rambling from me this morning. Time to see if I can get motivated and start getting some stuff done that I really need to do. I hope everyone has a good Monday!

No comments: