Thursday, March 12, 2009

Waking up to a small surprise


IMG_4202, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Today for my blog was going to be like any other day this week, with a posting of probably another rodeo picture. However, since I woke up and wandered out here to find a tiny little surprise sitting waiting for me on my desk, I'll post a picture of it instead because it is just so perfectly cute. Army Guy left me a kitchen fairy for my birthday on my desk. I think it has been a while since I have looked at them at the store because I don't remember seeing this one. She is the perfect small and simple gift that I love to get. Thank you Army Guy...oh and I love you!

March brings a lot of birthday for oh my goodness a ton of our friends and family, but today marks the beginning of all of the one's for under this roof. Today is my own birthday, my 39th to be exact. In four days from today Binky Sue will be turning 18, and I still can not believe that is time for that one already. Four days after Binky Sue comes Sweetpea and her turning 17, another one that I can not believe it is time for already. Hence the reason I love the small and simple gifts, because WOW we have a lot of birthdays to get through.

I hope that everyone is having a good week, and once again a Happy Birthday to everyone who was lucky enough to be born in this busy month of March.

No comments: