Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday morning...and time for reflection


Whitewater Draw Wildlife Refuge, originally uploaded by torri_g.

It really was one of those perfect weather weekends here in Arizona. Alright so 80 plus degrees at the end of February beginning of March is a little scary, because the thought of just how hot could it be here come April keeps coming to mind. But it doesn't matter, I'll take these beautiful days. It was a photo taking frenzy for me this weekend. I have lots and lots of stuff to do some mild editing on because my one lens still seems to have issues when I aim it at just the right color of blue sky.(Thought I had the problem fixed but back to the cleaning and trying to get it again.) Already did some editing on some pictures for color because here in Arizona I have noticed you can actually have to much sun and it will fade the colors down. It was fun playing with probably every setting on the camera trying to achieve different looks of the same thing. It also brought to mind the thought that I really want a bigger telephoto lens. Most of the great bird subjects were just close enough that you could see them...but just far enough that I couldn't get a close up picture of them.

I'm thinking for this week's blogging I'm just going to keep it really simple...picture, place, and not a whole lot of anything else. I hope that everyone's Monday is off to a good start and that the whole week is just a simple one.

No comments: