Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is it really Thursday already?


IMG_2372, originally uploaded by torri_g.


Well I will be the last person to say that this week has flown by. One more day and one more trip to make and hopefully a day filled with the ability to take lots of pictures. Tomorrow is Sweetpea's 17th birthday and a trip back out to Tubac for the day and lunch. While I'm looking forward to spending another day of one on one with one of my girls, I'm also really looking forward to Saturday and a day of me not getting in my car. Hey maybe I can take Saturday to try to finally catch up on some stuff that needs done around here, or even more crazy idea SLEEP! Alright so the sleeping thing just won't fly very far, but boy does it sound good right about now. The girls spring break is going to leave me needing a vacation. But before it is over there is one more trip, one more birthday meal, and more cake to get through.

I hope that everyone has had a good week and that there is a slow paced weekend waiting for all of us.

No comments: