Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sibling Sunday...In control of the camera


IMG_4342, originally uploaded by torri_g.


CAKE! CAKE! cake! CaKe! cAke! OC! Over Cake!

Okay. To start off. This is not the crazy lady with the camera. This is her crazy daughter, Binky Sue! The ... one. Mom is currently having problems with the birdies! They are not being nice to her in a long story short.

Next off. Why I choose the picture. Well this month I call the scary month. Why? Because it's birthday frenzy! How much cake can you eat? A little? Moderate? A ton to where you look like cake yourself? Well unfortunately we are the third option. In one week it's my mommy's, mine, and Sweet Pea, all in a week. 3 whole cakes in one week. To me that sounds like a recipe to being PHAT!!!! In case you people haven't figured it out. This is birthday week and why I choose the picture. I'MA SICK OF ZE CAKE!!! So instead I'm having a dessert pizza. Sugar cookie, cream cheese marshmallow puff mix, and fruit.

Monday is my birthday. What do I want? Well currently I don't want my mama to wake me up in the middle of the night saying, "Binky Sue. Binky Sue. Hey Binky Sue get up. It's your birthday! Binky Sue..." This is mainly revenge when I was much much younger. I would go to my mommy going, "Hey mommy. Mommy, it's my birthday! Wake up mommy. Mommy?" Other than a good night's sleep, I'm not really sure. See the day of 19?

So I hope you all have a good week. I know I am. I'm on spring break. Have fun! ^.^




No comments: