Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another simple day


IMG_4392, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Keeping things simple this week in hopes of finally getting out of the cycle of migraines that I have been running with for the last week plus. I think I'm about there because yesterday instead of hundreds of bright shiny floaters in vision field followed by explosive pain tearing through all parts of my brain, I just had hundreds of dull floaters clouding my vision and mild random spikes of pain. Hey at least it is a start towards getting past them. So I'm thinking about another day of working on things around the house, and not much more than that.

I hope that everyone is having a good week so far, and that everyone back home in Nebraska and Iowa stay safe and hold on for the roller coaster ride that mother nature is throwing at you right now.

No comments: