Monday, March 23, 2009

Mindless Monday


IMG_4388, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Alright I'm looking around here and seeing all that I still have to catch up on and really would like to get in my car and go do something else instead. I know, make up my mind already! I'm hoping today will actually be another very productive day in this house. So far three of my four people are off and out of the house, and my thoughts are work until I collapse this afternoon. If I can get everything I want done around the house today then maybe I can head out for some picture taking tomorrow or Wednesday. I would like to see about getting out to the canyon areas and checking what if any desert blooms may be going now. There are a couple of other day trips that I would like to make with just my camera, but until I'm caught back up around this house I just will have to fight off the urge to go.

I hope that everyone enjoys a good Monday.

No comments: