Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Slowly going mad


IMG_5609-1, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Does it make any sense to say that the days are flying by but at the same time they are dragging on endlessly? Well, for me that is what they seem to be doing. I'm actually to the point that I can not wait for my appointment next week with orthopedics for my knee. The fact that I can go without the brace is great, but the limitations on available movements and amount of time I can spend walking before achy pain turns to just pain is getting right with me. Having to make sure that I don't kneel, don't twist, don't do a whole list of things with it is slowly driving me mad! I'll say it again, I have never been a good patient probably because I just don't have the patience for it.

The other reason for slowly going mad here is because summer vacation usually has meant getting out of the house with the girls to head out to the canyon area's for some hiking, and discovering of new things. Once again we are back to the topic of the knee! Add to that the fact that for some reason the pool still has yet to open up and the girls are having one very boring summer so far. Which is causing me to hear the ever dreaded words "I'm bored!" Oh this is going to be a very long summer.

Alright enough of my complaining for the day. I hope that everyone is having a good week so far, and hopefully I will remember to take my camera with me tonight to take pictures of Binky Sue at the Lions Club meeting thanking them for the scholarship.

No comments: