Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Settling into summer vacation


IMG_5113, originally uploaded by torri_g.

We are now in the second week of summer vacation and yesterday was the first day that it really felt like it. There was no running to do that couldn't be put off a day, and all of the girls slept in. I'm sure in the next couple of days I will start hearing the groans of them being bored and wanting to go do something, but for now I'm going to enjoy the quiet that is over half of my morning. The girls views of summer vacation right now is sleeping in late, staying up late, and bumming around in pj's all day. There was talk last night about seeing in the pool was open and what times. Of course as they find out that information and start going the monsoon will probably get started, because that is how it works here in Arizona.

Since lazy seems to be the name of the game this week, I don't really have to much more for this entry. I hope that everyone is having a good week so far, and enjoy summer vacation with kids if possible.

No comments: