Friday, June 19, 2009

Gypsy Rose and her new places to hide


Gypsy Rose, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Well, since I didn't get any picture of birds like I was hoping to, I'm going with Miss Gypsy Rose and her new hiding spots...I mean bed and tower. Binky Sue has been down sizing her room and doing a college makeover and Gypsy Rose this week got a very pretty and super soft bed and a kitty condo tower. I think the only reason Gypsy likes them is because it is right now giving her new places to hide. I do have to report though that a break through has happened with Gypsy. She now runs towards the door, and on a couple of occasions she has taken four steps out the door and sat in the hallway. Alright so she has not sat for longer than maybe 30 seconds at any given time, but it is a HUGE deal. Take into account that when she came home here to live in February that she trembled when ever anyone other than Binky Sue got close, I was thrilled to see her run towards the door and venture out into the hallway, even if it had only been 5 seconds.
However with all of the major changes going on in Binky's room this week Gypsy is back in hiding. Mostly because of other people coming in the room to help with things. Let that door close and no one but Binky Sue and Gypsy in the room, and Miss Gypsy Rose is snuggled up on her girls lap watching endless videos on YouTube.

Alright it is Friday again and that means time to head on over to visit Steve and Pickle and all of the great animal friends that gather there. If you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope that everyone has had a great week and that there is a very good weekend ahead for all of us.

1 comment:

Suzanne R said...

Oh, isn't she cute? I'm glad she is venturing out into the hallway. She will likely become more friendly and outgoing in time, I would think. Great shot!