Saturday, June 20, 2009

Simple Saturday


IMG_5574, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Still working with pictures that I have taken in and around the house. Good news is that I have ventured out of the house three times this week without my immobilizer brace. Bad news just one stupid mistake with my movements and I shot pain tearing through my knee again this week. Loud popping and clicking does not equal good things, but I really can not continue to "take it easy". Let's just face it people I'm a horrible patient, and I just don't see that changing any time real soon.

I'm hoping that sometime today Binky Sue will have her room back in order and that she will allow me to shot some pictures of the new more organized look. There is also the ever wonderful laundry that needs to be done, and some other cleaning. Wait, lots of other cleaning. I need to grab a notebook and make a list of all the movies that will be leaving the house and heading to my niece for her to enjoy watching with her baby boy. Looking through them in the box that they are in right now brought back memories of all the times certain movies were watched with my own girls. It is a Disney movie collection that is very large and instead of selling them I want to give them to my niece for her to be able to have same found memories of sitting and watching all of her little guys favorites over and over again.
Anyway, I hope that everyone has a great Saturday and that there is lots of time spent with those that you care about the most.

No comments: