Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quick Weekend

I'm sitting here and can not belive that the weekend is all but over already. What did I get done? Great question really, and there is only one time wasting answer. I sat all weekend going through pictures. Every single picture that I have taken in the last 5 years! Two days worth of looking at pictures really has left me not wanting to look at another picture again for a little while. Which is fine since I actually have other stuff to try to get done tomorrow. Why the major going through of pictures? No I wasn't just looking for a way to be lazy this whole weekend. Army Guy has a friend who asked about me putting together some stock photo's to see about selling. Bad thing is that the more I look at the pictures the more I tend to not like any of them. I had helpers though this weekend. All three of the girls and Army Guy went through the first one's that I selected to help me pick which one's to keep or get rid of. Although, Army Guy only picked one to get rid of, I guess he was either being kind of really just thought they were all good enough. It is done though and there are 200 pictures waiting for him to look at and see what he thinks.

Other than that there really isn't much of anything else. Like I said, I sat going through pictures all weekend long. This week is my orthopedics appointment, and before that on Tuesday I really have to get out and pick up the x-ray's from the hospital tomorrow. There is going to be an assortment of errands to run this week, and school clothes shopping trip for Sweetpea. Which then leads me right back to pictures yet again because of needing to start work on her senior portraits. Oh and the fact that I have portraits to do for someone else in the month of July. Binky Sue has said that she is going with me for any portrait sessions to remind me to be careful with what I do with my knee. Of course this was after she threatened to duct tape my brace to my leg. She's just looking out for her Mom though.

Alright, that is it for this entry tonight. I hope that everyone had a great weekend, and that there is a great week just waiting for all of us.

No comments: