Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sleepy Time


Sleepy Time, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I'm running behind with my Feline & Furball Friday with Feathers post here this week. However it worked out that I was finally able to get a picture of Eclipse here again. I know she is sleeping, but she is only sleeping because I have been so busy around here this week. She is my designated sleeper this week. Plus she is just so darn cute curled up into her just about perfect little kitty ball.

Don't forget to head over to visit Steve and Pickle and all of the other wonderful felines, and furballs.

Seem to be having some issue getting link to work right so just copy and paste to make trip over to visit Steve.
http://sometimesphotoblog.com/2008/07/25/feline-and-furball-with-feathers-friday-3/

No comments: