Friday, July 18, 2008

I taut I taw a puddy tat


I taut I taw a puddy tat, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I did! I did! Look I finally have a return of a feline for Friday! I knew that Angel and Eclipse were still a part of this house. Alright so Eclipse isn't in the picture but one of the two is a pretty good thing. By the way don't worry about little bird Puff. Puff has made it very clear to all of the other animals in this house that if you get to close war will be declared. Puff maybe very young and very little, but there is a ton of attitude in that little birdie body. Angel seemed content to just sit close and watch Puff for a few minutes till Puff started moving closer the the bars.

It is time for Feline and Furball Friday over with Steve and Pickle so if you want to play along just post your own and leave a link in comments. I will post the link over to them as soon as they post for this week. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Link to Steve and Pickle: http://sometimesphotoblog.com/2008/07/18/feline-and-furball-with-feathers-friday-2/

No comments: