Saturday, July 19, 2008

Simple Saturday


P7064098, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Oh how I wish the skies would clear up here this weekend. Of course on the days that we had clear skies and no rain I had a several other errands that had to done instead of being able to grab the camera and get out to the canyon areas. Just how it seems to work during monsoon time here. I need to remember to stop trying to plan the trip out and just last minute grab stuff, kids, and go!

Update for my scorpion post yesterday, the desert hairy scorpion seems to have moved someplace else. I did a search of the patio area yesterday and turned up nothing. Which is probably a really good thing since I probably would have started screaming like the girl I am. If we get enough of a break weather wise this weekend there are some chores to work on outside and very careful look out will be done for the critter. I would rather find it this weekend than have it show up again Monday, Tuesday time when Army Guy is going to be gone on a trip to Fort Bliss again. Then again, that will probably be exactly when the scary thing makes its return, because that is just how things tend to go when Army Guy is gone.

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a great weekend and if you have clear skies you can get out and enjoy some beauty the world has to offer.

No comments: