Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Morning Ramble


Fluffy Clouds, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I wish our sky looked this way this morning. Take away the blue, add lots of gray and make the clouds more of a menacing storm and that is what this morning already looks like. Yesterday though it looked as if someone had spilled a bag of cotton balls all over the sky, and the blue was just vibrant. Oh and having the sun out was a great thing too.

Since odds are slim that the girls and I are going to be able to get out today, I guessing it is time to get a few chores done around the house that I have been putting off. You know like scrubbing the floors that is going to be pointless because the dogs are still going to come back in with mud on their paws. However I just can not deal with it anymore and need clean floor. I also need a way to pass the time since we are going to be stuck in the house again. Tomorrow is back to school clothes shopping for Sweetpea. Seeing if we can finish this for her without to much pain for me or her. I'm thinking it would be more fun to dream of playing in these clouds instead. They look just right for jumping from one to the other.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend, and that there is a good week waiting for all of us.

No comments: