Saturday, July 12, 2008

Simple Saturday


Western Tiger Swallowtail, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Having a very simple Saturday here in Arizona. The rain that rolled in earlier in the week is still hanging around and now the ravine area has rushing water running through it. We also are having temperatures in the mid 70's to low 80's. Now our temps usually drop during the monsoon time, but four years of living here and I haven't seen temps like this in the month of July. I'm hoping for a couple day break from the rain this week so the girls and I can get back out to the canyon areas and get some pictures of creeks which I'm sure are now running full of water, and another Western Tiger Swallowtail to get a better picture of. I would also like a break in the rain so that I can scrub the floors in this house. Dogs that love going out while it is raining is leaving a mess and it is kind of driving me nuts now. I just can not seem to teach them how to wipe their paws when they are coming back in the house.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend, and getting done all the things that may be on lists.

No comments: