Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday is for the trouble makers

Keeping with theme from last week to give lovebirds their own day here. Mango is the featured one this week since he has proven to be the biggest trouble maker in this house. Actually because of him I have captured my feline and furball Friday pictures already. Mango may be the smallest of the paired animals, but let me tell you he has the biggest attitude, and really seems to enjoy getting the other animals worked up and in a tizzy. Oh and I found out this week that he is an escape artist. During their out of cage flight time we have small leashes to hook on their legs so that when it is time to get them back in cage we have something to grab hold of. Well, neither of them like them but Mango was able to get his off! Imagine my surprise when it hit the floor. Mango may be cute but he has one heck of a devious side to him. He better be careful though because I think Trinity, Mia, Angel and Eclipse may have joined forces with each other to get even with him.

Tomorrow is Feline and Furball Friday, and I will post the pictures of his victims with the stories then. I hope that everyone has a good Thursday.

No comments: