Friday, June 13, 2008

Feline, Furball & Feathers!


mangocollage, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Well I have tried to warn Mango that he should stop or the plotting would begin, but no he just couldn't listen to me. For me to capture a picture of Trinity and Angel sitting so close together not fighting is the sign that the plot to get rid of Mango is being formed. I think he just threw one to many pieces of food out of the cage in his teasing, tormenting way. Maybe it was one to my screeching chirping sessions that finally made them decide to plot, either way Mango better look out now. Of course I will do everything I can to protect him, but I can only be in so many places at once.

It is time for Feline and Furball Friday again! Remember if you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments. I will have to come back much later today to post the link to take you over to Steve and Pickle, so till then I hope that everyone has a great Friday.


UPDATE: Here is the link over to Steve and Pickle the hosts of Feline and Furball Friday

No comments: