Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sibling Sunday...Well this isn't right!

Here we are 24 hours from our planned trip to Tucson and I have two sick children? Sweetpea was the first to fall yesterday morning, and last night it was Littlebug that went down. Now no matter what I have to make the trip with Littlebug, because it is her neurology appointment and we are way to late to cancel. Even worse is it has been six months since her last appointment and we need to more medication for her. So everyone please join me with a prayer that she at least feels better by tomorrow morning. The rest of our day in Tucson is pretty much going to be canceled though.
Binky Sue seems to be fine still though, and even went out on date with Soccer Boy last night to the movies. When he brings her home he likes to come in and talk with us, and spend a little extra time here. Last night I kept telling him that he should run because I don't want him getting sick to. His response was that he was willing to take his chances with it. Heck I'm Mom in this house and I'm not even willing to take my chances with it! Whatever this is it comes on fast and hard. No build up, no fever, just one minute you are fine and the next you are getting sick and calling for Mommy. What a great second week of summer vacation this is going to turn out to be.

Anyway, I hope that everyone is having a good weekend and stay on guard for any germs that are still floating around.

No comments: