Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Morning Ramble


P6223345, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Some nice white fluffy clouds to get the day going. No I'm not walking around with my head in the clouds today. It is just nice to see clouds like these starting to roll in more here. All signs are starting to point towards the start of the monsoon rains and since we are bone dry here in the desert it is about time for that rain to get here. We had some good thunder over the weekend, but the only thing to come of that was an impressive dust storm that looked like it could compete with any F5 tornado that I have ever seen pictures of. Of course hearing the thunder made me think about the lightning storms that tend to come with them and not to sound like to much of a nut here, I am still hoping to capture that ever elusive photo of the streaking across the sky lightning.

Today Binky Sue and I are going to see about getting her senior portraits done. I have to go pick up some backgrounds from a friend, and this afternoon we are going to see what we can get done. Anyway, since I need to get moving here this morning I hope that everyone has a great start to the week and that good things await all of us this week.

No comments: