Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sibling Sunday...Happy Father's Day


Thinking, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I spent time looking for poems and for some great quotes for this post here today, but came to the conclusion that the best things for this would be the girls own thoughts about a simple question..."Things you love about your Daddy?"

Binky Sue's:
Cooks very well except for baking
Tries to teach me often
Scares my guy friends to death and back
Funny- it's where I got it from!
Can fix most things
Only expects my best
Was able to help me with homework
Just love him anyway

Sweetpea's:
He is funny
He is always there when you really need him
He makes me feel safe
My ex-boyfriend is scared of him
I may have to share him with two sister's, but he is still MY loving Daddy!

Littlebug's:
The way his jokes are almost always funny
His hugs
The way he fixes things fast and makes it look easy
His smiles
His laughter
The way his hand writing kinda looks like mine

I think their thoughts are the best I have seen today. I can not imagine any better Daddy for them. So to all of the Dad's of the world I wish you a very Happy Father's Day!

No comments: