Thursday, June 5, 2008

Enough already with the cable boxes!

Did you know that this week was kill your digital cable box week? I know I wasn't aware of it but I'm very proud because we have killed off 4 this week...3 of them today alone! I know...there I go being an over achiever again. I'm not totally sure but when the nice cable guy called in to change the box for the 4th time since coming out this morning, I think the gal on the other end may have suggested to him telling us to look at going with a different company. Oh probably not, but I know that thought might cross my mind if it were me. By the way I'm not talking about just a box having slight issues here. I mean it when I say hooking them up to our cables in the house was killing them. Dead...nothing at all! Even nice cable guy couldn't figure this one out. Neither could any of the other nice cable guys that he called. All lines have been checked, connections and no one has a clue as to just what or how 4 boxes managed to die in this house. Trust me they did though.

So the question is just how many digital cable boxes have you killed this week? Bet you can not keep up with us.

No comments: