Friday, June 27, 2008

Mango & Honey


Mango & Honey, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Late night here for my Friday Feline & Furball, but honestly this week just got away from me. I was hoping that this week I would have a return of the cats but since I never even pointed my camera in their direction I found myself having to pull one of Mango and Honey from a couple of weeks ago. During their free time out of the cage the can be found sitting on the blades of the ceiling fan. Kind of hard to miss them when they are jumping from blade to blade and chirping loudly as you walk under them.

Don't forget to stop over and visit Steve and Pickle, and if you want to play along just post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Link to Steve and Pickle

No comments: