Friday, June 6, 2008

Trouble makers victims


Feline & Furball , originally uploaded by torri_g.

Yesterday I posted about Mango the trouble maker and today for Feline and Furball Friday you get to see the three that took it the hardest this week. I think I mentioned that Mango loves to knock on the bottom of the cage just to get poor Trinity running around in a tizzy. Trinity thinks it is someone at the front door every time. Mango has also taken to tossing fresh fruit and veggies that I cut up for them out to the floor which gets both of the dogs going because they want more of what is falling from the cage. Angel and Eclipse this week couldn't resist the urge to jump up near them while Mango stood in the bottom of the cage just flapping his wings. If the cats cant see him they jump to be able to see what he is doing. I'm pretty sure that Mango is aware of this, and maybe likes the fact that they do it and get shooed away. Mango should be on the look out though because I have seen the other animals in the house holding what look like mini powwows and I'm pretty sure there may be a plot forming on just how to get rid of the little trouble maker.

It is time for feline and furball Friday again. I will post link to Steven and Pickle later in the day, but feel free to get your own posted and ready to paste in comments. Everyone have a good weekend!

Link for Feline and Furball Friday

No comments: