Friday, June 20, 2008

Posing Trinity


Posing Trinity, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I'm not sure but Trinity may have been posing to see if someone would give her a different home this week. She is doing her very best pitiful, distant look, and I was surprised when she ran into the background and sat so well. No I don't want to find Trinity a new home, but I'm pretty sure after the week that my poor puppy has had that she would like one. The construction around the house this week has just taken a toll on my poor girl. She maybe of the coon hound family and should be very brave, but she is a pampered spoiled coon hound and brave isn't an option when you are as pampered as her. Now don't get me wrong she plays a good game, but when push comes to shove she would rather hide behind her Mama and let me deal with it. I think my saddest moment this week came yesterday when she just peaked her head outside to see what all was going on and then backed up away from the door and went to hide. Her biggest fear is the sound of rocks being moved around thanks to an idiot neighbor throwing them at her last year one night...and this week with all the equipment being near the house moving the rocks of the front yard have just stressed her way to much. Oh and having idiot workers think it is funny when they see just how much they are freaking your baby out will make you mad. My Trin girl has spend most of the week hiding as close to me as she can get or laying down with a look of fear on her puppy face.

Wow talking about this one is just upsetting me all over again. Anyway it is time for Feline & Furball Friday so don't forget to head over to visit Steve and Pickle. If you want to play along just post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope that all of the felines and furballs have a calm relaxing weekend.

Steve & Pickle Feline & Furball Friday

No comments: