Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Registration 2009

I forgot to get a picture of Little Bug heading out for freshman registration yesterday. Army Guy took her and the other girls and I were impressed with their total time because they came in second place for total time spent out of house for registration. What a great first attempt! Four hours and fifteen minutes, that is from the time they left the house till they walked back in the house. There were no extra errands run during that time, so it is all time spent out at the high school getting registration done. Army Guy's report about it sounds like the past four years out there, and I was just happy that this one I didn't have to do. I am taking Sweetpea for her's on Friday morning though so that I don't miss out on the chance to stand in endless lines for hours on end. I mean what would life be like if I didn't have to stand waiting forever? I would just be lost I tell you!
Little Bug is done though and that in the end is what matters the most. One down and one more to go. I'm just hoping that come Friday with Sweetpea that we can get it done in record breaking short time. Which would mean that anything less than an hour and a half would be great. I think I'm due a break with Sweetpea though since it was with her last year that we hit that five hour mark!

I hope that everyone is having a good week!

No comments: