Friday, July 3, 2009

Feline Friday Time Travel


Eclipse, originally uploaded by torri_g.

It's Friday again and that means time to head over to Steve and Pickles to see all of the great animals that stop by to visit them. But wait I haven't picked up my camera in about a week since I'm in serious pout mode about my knee, the lack of bending directions, and now knowing that I'm going to have to have surgery to repair the damage done to it. Pouting, not picking up the camera to take pictures, what do you do for a Feline Friday post? Well, you go back into your archived photo's and find a great old photo. You don't care if you have used it before, and you really want to find one to bring a smile not only to your pouting face, but to any one else who see's it. Now I understand that in this house the topic of Eclipse still makes several of us upset and feel like crying, but this kitty cat was the very best when it came to letting me take picture of her. As I looked through the last five years of photo's last weekend, it was like finding old treasure that I had just forgotten where I had put it. This picture though made me bust out laughing and call girls out to see it and laugh too. The sticking out of the kitty tongue at the camera was her trademark look. I have tons of pictures with her doing it, but this one is and always will be my favorite. Miss prissy Eclipse sitting on the corner of the table letting me know that while she will sit and pose for the picture, she is sick of me with the camera. A great big raspberry or whatever you want to call it to the world!
Now I don't think that I want to do the sticking out of my tongue to the world, but my knee I think deserves one and so does my pouting mood that I've been in. So what could be better than looking at a picture of a kitty that even though she broke our hearts by leaving us far to soon, made us laugh with her seeming commentary about so many things.

I hope that everyone has a great Friday, and don't forget to stop by and visit Steve and Pickle. Also have a wonderful and safe 4th of July.

No comments: