Monday, January 7, 2008

Stormy Monday


I've been trying to post this for a little bit here today. A very telling sunrise this morning about just what the day was going to have in store for us. The winds have rolled back in and I think might be trying to blow us out of the state of Arizona. We have a semi circle of grey clouds surrounding us here today, with winds gusting up to 30-35 mph. Thank goodness the plan is for some home made chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight, because I'm sure when girls get home from school I'm going to hear about just how very cold they all are.

Speaking of the girls getting home from school today, I have missed having my girls home with me today. It was nice to have the quiet this morning, but as the day has gone on I have just missed having them here. Sometime it just takes Mom a couple of days to adjust back to having the house to herself. Oh wait...I do have the animals that have kept it lively around here today. I hope that everyone is having a great start to the week, and see you back here tomorrow for a Sweetpea Tuesday post.

No comments: