Thursday, January 17, 2008

Binky Sue

Well, here we are at the last day of my blogging about my complaints with the girls. I know I should feel guilty, but I don't. They are settling back into being the kind children that I always hear about from other people. Of course it helped matters a lot that two of the three needed money for things that they wanted, and they therefore turned into the very sweet kind girls again.

Anyway my complaint about Binky Sue! The child isn't capable of sitting quietly! She loves the sound of her own voice and has for years, the louder the better. Put Binky Sue in a room filled with people that are just sitting quietly, and she will go crazy. No really!! She will go totally insane because of the silence in the room. Try sitting out on the front porch with her some nice spring evening and don't talk. You will soon be listening to her getting louder and louder, and in time she will just start a pretend conversation and do the talking for both of you. This of course is after she asks you about a hundred times "Why aren't you talking???" Another difficult thing for her is to be quiet while watching...ANYTHING!! Try sitting with her and try to watch something on TV or a movie and hear anything that is being said. After you ask for the tenth time she might actually get quiet. This week she has been extra loud for some reason, but now that we are in the 24 hour window for her wanting money and wanting to make the weekend trip to Phoenix, she has gotten much quieter suddenly.

Okay, I'm done with my complaints this week. It really has made me feel better venting over these silly little things that they do. I will live with the fact that people may think that I'm mean this week...but I'm a Mom and only keep so much of it in. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thursday and a great start to the weekend tomorrow.

No comments: