Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sibling Sunday

I know usually today has a picture to go with the entry, but with as much fighting as I have listened to this weekend, I'm not about to make them sit down with each other for a photo! Being trapped in a room with tarantula's would be way more pleasant for me. Besides they would probably try to choke each other while sitting for a picture. I'm glad they get to go back to school tomorrow, and hopefully this week they will calm down with each other again.

There isn't all that much new going on for the girls this week. Report cards came home for Binky Sue and Sweetpea Friday and they did pretty good. Cheybug will be getting report card this week, and I'm pretty sure that hers will be good. Binky Sue is going to be heading to Phoenix this coming weekend for a birthday party for a friend. She is very excited about going and staying in a resort up there, and I'm hoping that it is as great a time as she is hoping to have.

Like I said there really isn't all that much new going on right now, so I will just go ahead and end this here. I hope that everyone has had a great weekend, and that the coming week is good to all.

No comments: