Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just testing



No Little bug and Sweetpea weren't really about to choke each other. I asked the girls to pose for me tonight to be able to do some test picture of my first done background. Of course any time I ask them to pose for me to do some tests with something, I have to agree to let them pick out some of their own poses.


I also have to agree to that I can not expect smiles when I am endlessly shooting pictures and blinding them with flash and other lights. It was worth it tonight though since I really wanted to see what my finished product looked like. Over all I like the colors of the backdrop, I'm just still wishing I had not gotten the paint splatter on it when the spray paint spray top broke. However, since this was my very first try I'm very happy with the end results.

No comments: