Saturday, December 15, 2007

Trintiy and Mia join the count down

Ten more days till Christmas, and Trinity and Mia wanted to make sure that they got to be a part of this years count down. The dogs are much easier to pose...umm okay so a little easier to pose than the cats. Bribe them with some of their favorite treats and they will sit there as long as you want them to, but they won't necessarily look in the direction of the camera.


Today has been a very busy day for me here in Arizona. Todd and I got out and did all of the Christmas shopping! We found everything that we were looking for, and now can spend the rest of the time doing baking. Everything is now bought, wrapped and just waiting for girls on Christmas morning. Boy am I tired tonight! Now I just have to finish getting that grocery shopping list done for tomorrow. I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: