Saturday, December 22, 2007

Three Days Till Christmas

I'm running a little behind today with my count down posting, but I didn't have the picture for today's post and wanted to wait till it got dark to shot it. Three days left till Christmas! Is everyone ready? I'm down to sugar cookies to be baked and a couple of pies for dinner on Christmas.

Christmas season has brought good upper respiratory cold to the house. Chey has ear infections to go with her cold, and as of yesterday a few medications to take for the next 10 days. This morning found all of us sleeping in , which was a very good thing because this cold is taking all of the energy out of each of us. It is a good thing that Christmas break has started for the girls and for Todd. Maybe by the time they all have to head back to school or work they might all be healthy again.

Anyway, I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Saturday and that the rest of the weekend is a great one.

No comments: