Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Visiting the mission


Tumacacori NHP, originally uploaded by torri_g.

This is more from our trip last week. After stopping for lunch at a Mexican restaurant that had giant chicken statues out front.(Honestly, that is how you find this place, the huge chicken statues! Which reminds me I have to post some strange decor photo's from that place.) Anyway, we got back on the road and headed to Tumacacori National Historic Park. Now I could type in a lot of information about it here, but instead I'm going to give you one link and if you want to know more about it you can type in for a search. Tumacacori NHP

Churches and missions are one of my favorite things to photograph, and I don't think that there is really any angle that I didn't shot a picture of while out at Tumacacori. So that means for the next couple of days I'll be posting pictures from there. There are lots of pictures with great arched doorways, windows, and ceilings.

I hope that everyone has a good Tuesday, and if you can get out and enjoy some time outside.

No comments: