Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sibling Sunday...In control of the camera


IMG_2657, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Sweetpea back in control of the camera for today. Her favorite subject for her time with the camera...Angel kitty of course. Angel in the last couple of weeks has spent a lot more time getting attention from everyone in the house. She has wanted to snuggle more than she really ever has, and that is just fine with Sweetpea.

It has been a busy week here and I can't say that I'm sad to see it done with. All three girls have new glasses as of this week. Binky Sue joined the ranks of needing to wear her glasses all the time. She is currently wearing a trial pair of contacts and we have her follow up appointment on March 2nd. Little Bug is busy with her high school registration already as the third quarter quickly draws to an end here. She is also busy with preparing for her choir concert.

I know this is a little scattered for reading but I'm still fighting off on heck of a cold here, and honestly I'm just beyond tired. I hope that everyone has had a good weekend and that there is a good week just waiting for all of us.

No comments: